Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.
Let us preface by boldly stating this is NOT a universal product, but rather handcrafted to fit the Volkswagen MK7.5 GTI accurately and specifically. Isn’t that such a refreshing statement? Gone are the days of “universal” parts that yield lackluster results.
- 5052 Aluminum Multi-piece Rear Diffuser (main plane, left and right planes)
- Pre-installed Support Plate
- Pre-installed Gloss Black, High-Impact/Heat-Resistant Strakes
- Black Mounting Hardware
- Install Guide
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- Fits Years 2018-2021 (GTI ONLY)
- Beautiful and Durable Powder Coat finish on planes
- High Gloss Black Strakes
- Primary mounting points directly to Chassis
- Fits all aftermarket exhaust systems
- Pre-drilled mounting + alignment holes
- CNC Precision machined components
- CNC Precision machined mounting pockets for strakes to mount flush
- CNC precision press brake bent planes and strake mounting brackets
- 5052 Aluminum main body construction
- Extremely light weight
We Are Innovators
After the original release of our Street Edition Rear Diffuser that gained so much popularity... other "companies" have even tried to offer an inferior copy yet, failed to meet the quality/fitment that we are known for. aerofabb® is proud to offer another new, innovative, and GENUINE Street Edition Rear Diffuser that extends across the entire rear of the VW MK7.5 GTI!
Rear Diffuser Construction
The aerofabb® Street Edition Rear Diffuser main plane and side planes are constructed from a light weight, precision machined 5052 Aluminum which is finished in lightly textured and durable matte black powder coat. Our durable strake design is made from a high-gloss, high-impact/heat-resistant plastic.
Hassle Free Installation
By utilizing pre-existing holes located on the factory MK7.5 GTI Rear Valance, you can align and Chassis Mount our Diffuser over your factory valance in minutes. Installs with common hand tools and comes with detailed easy to read instructions. This Diffuser comes fully assembled with predrilled holes precisely where they need to be and ready for you to mount using the supplied Black Alloy Hardware.